Wednesday, January 9, 2013

XBox Kinect UFC Trainer

I just played this game and all I can say is it isn't fun.
You need a lot of room to use this game and the Kinect had a very hard time reading what I was doing.  This was very frustrating.   To top that off the guy yells at you telling you "That is no good" and "That's not good enough".  That would be fine if I wasn't busting my but doing what the game says to do only the game isn't reading me.
Some things are just not able to stack up to a real person and this game is one of them.  I real person could have seen I was doing what I was being told to do and wouldn't yell at me that I didn't do anything.
This game was no motivating at all.  If anything this game would have made me stop trying to work out.
I will try the game again to see what other activities it has but my opinion is very low that this game will have anything else that will keep me interested.  I fear of more the same, Needing a lot of room and the Kinect not being able to read me.

This gets a thumbs down from me.  I'm glad I only spent $10 for it the day after Thanksgiving. 

As for working out I'm going to stick to my dancing games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment