Monday, January 21, 2013

Manhattan Lights 8-Piece Bed-in-a-Bag with Reversible Comforter & Sheet Set

The Manhattan Lights 8-Piece Bed-in-a-Bag with Reversible Comforter & Sheet Set, are of very poor quality.  The thread count looks to be 150 or 200.   Cheap Wal-mart kind of sheets.  I bought a California King because they were sold out of the king.  I am glad they were because the California King hardly fits on my bed.  The King size would have been to small for my king size bed.  
The pictures look great on the internet, makes you think you are getting an awesome deal.  This bed in a bag is normally $199.99 but you can get it for $34.99 and free shipping.  This set is maybe only worth $35 shipped.  It is very poor quality! 


The comforter stained my washer and dryer, the color faded so bad I have light brown and dark brown parts of my comforter.  The red dye bleeds, my son has some pants he was wearing when on my bed that now has red/pink spots on them.  I didn't even get the sheets out.  Maybe I would use them if all the sheets in my house magically are destroyed and these were the only sheets I have, but these things are so bad I can see through them and feel hard.
If you have never felt sheets over 300 thread count then you may like these, but I doubt it.

Not a good buy, I wouldn't recommend wasting any money on this crap.  Go to Wal-mart and pick out a nice bed in a bag if you are thinking about these crappy things.  At least you can make a decision based what is real instead of a bunch of hype.   You are getting just what you pay for with these sheets.

4 comments: