Thursday, January 10, 2013

99 Apples (Alcohol)

I bought 99 Apples because I wanted to make an Appletini, but I didn't want the wimpy Apple Pucker.   I have an above average alcohol tolerance I think.
99 Apples is 99 Prof.  It has a nice apple taste in a drink.  DO NOT think you will take a shot of this and it will taste good.  It taste like finger nail polish remover.  It is awful alone. 
If you mix 99 Apples with Peach Mango Koolaid it is wonderful.  Be very careful, this is 99 prof and you cant taste the alcohol when you make this.  
We took the Koolaid used the 2 quart measurement lid and about 4 cups or a little more of water,  I do several shots of the apples.   I honestly don't know I just pour the bottle until it looks to me it is enough not to freeze.  
The average person should maybe only do 3 shots, this does make a few Margareta glasses.   You place the container in the freezer for a few hours.  Using more alcohol means it can stay in the freezer longer without becoming a Popsicle.   You should have a slush when you are done.

The 99 Apples is a good mixer for any drink that is fruity.   99 Apples is my favorite of the 99 family.  The others I do not care for that much.  The 99 Berry and 99 Banana I personally would recommend staying away from.  I didn't like them at all.

I hope you find this helpful if you were thinking of buying the 99 products. 

This review is intended for people over the age of 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment