Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Grip Case

I have a son that is clumsy to say the least.   I bought this case for him to protect the very large investment of the IPad.
I looked at many other protectors like IGuy and others.  But, IGuy looked to stretch where the IPad could fall out and having a heavy base didn't seem very good for being held in a way to make the IPad taller instead of wider.  The other cases didn't have handles which is what I wanted.  I needed something for him to grab and hold onto.



The Grip Case has all 4 sides as handles.  I not sure what the material is it is made out of but I could describe it as between a rubber and a foam.  It is harder than foam but softer than rubber.  It has been dropped a few times and my son hit it against a chair once.  The IPad has stayed protected every time.
I watch my son all the time when he has the IPad so I do not give many ways for this to need protected.   I feel that the item would probably be fine without me but I know how boys get and no matter what protector you buy they can only do so much.


All of the openings were fine.  I haven't had any issues or hardships trying to plug anything in.

I was skeptical at first on how well the IPad would stay in the case with being held by handles but we have had it for several months now and the case only bends at the handles, nothing holding the IPad moves.

I would give this a 5 star rating, I think it is a very good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment