Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jose Madrid, Love this stuff.










This is a picture of the salsa all together that I bought.
I bought a case because I love this salsa so much.











 After years of missing my favorite salsa I went to a boat show just to make sure it still tasted the same before buying some.
I was happy to find out that yes it did still taste as good as it ever did and they added some new flavors.
I would drive one hour one way to buy this salsa when they were in Columbus, Ohio.  They moved and I waited.  To let you know how much I love this salsa, we drove over an hour to get there. We paid $10 for parking and $16 to get into a boat show, to make sure it was still as great as I remembered.   I had no plans or desire to go to this boat show.  I only went to find this salsa again.   I bought a case of the salsa.  I'm very happy I have my salsa back. :)







 I thought this was good.  It didn't have an over powering taste of garlic or Olives.








This was a mild salsa.  I thought it was very tasty.    I wanted to get a salsa that I don't normally get.  Love the fact it has beans so I can get a little protein with my salsa. :)








The family liked this one.  It is a sweet salsa.  Others could taste the cherry but I thought it was mild on the cherry taste.






I really liked this one.  It has a stronger strawberry flavor.  I was thinking eating it with chicken and rice or just eating it alone.   I didn't think I would like it but I really did. 






My son loves Pineapple salsa, so I just had to buy this one.  I thought it was a good tasting salsa.  Not as sweet as the strawberry salsa.   I do not think the pineapple was over powering either. 





I really liked this one.   It also doesn't have an over powering taste of  raspberry.  It has the great flavor of the Raspberry BBQ Chipotle but none of the heat that comes along with it.




I LOVE this one.  It is my favorite.  I eat it with chips or poured over cream cheese with crackers.   I have heard of others cooking chicken with this.   I like it best cold or room temperature, so the chicken didn't sit well with me. 
You can taste the smoke flavor in the chipotle.




To much surprise my son loved this.  It does have a kick to it but  I didn't think to bad.   My son is 9 and he made sure I bought one of these.
You can also taste the smokey flavor in this one too. 




I personally didn't care to much for this one but my son LOVED it.  He also made sure I bought this one.   I think I just don't like tomato and chocolate.  I cant explain what it tasted like.  It wasn't bad I just didn't really like it.  I can't put my finger on why. 












I wanted to show some of the ingredients of the products.   I love that I can say every product that is in the salsa!
They have many other salsas I didn't buy.  They have 19 on their web site including the ones I bought.   I would say if you live in the USA and want to try a new salsa I recommend this one. 
http://www.josemadridsalsa.com/jose-madrid-1

I normally do not recommend a product this much but I really do like this product.  I met the president of the company today and he was a very nice person.   It is nice to find a company with a good product and the president not only is nice but works the shows also.





















No comments:

Post a Comment