Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Shoes from Shoe Dazzle

I bought 2 pair of boots.
All I can say is you get what you pay for with this company.
I can find better made boots on the discount rack at a department store.
I would say from the looks of the boots they were put together buy children working in a sweat shop.
I love the look of the red boots I got from far away but when you get close you can see the glue and the cheap material. The person that made the boots I bought didn't care about the quality they put into them.

You can not return items or exchange items from Shoe Dazzle so what you get is what you are stuck with. 
It is a must, if you shop from them, you read the review of others regarding the ones you are looking at.  You will see if the shoe runs true to size or is to big/small from others post.  I'm glad I did because I bought a 7 in one and a 7 1/2 in the other and they both fit fine.   I'm a 6 1/2 to 7 in shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment