Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Dead Sea

I bought the Dead Sea's Mineral Touch foot cream.
I like this product so far.   I have seen a difference in the softness of my feet.  I have also used this product on my arms and legs because I suffer from very dry skin in the winter.   Most of my dry skin has went away and my feet are a lot softer than they were before using it.
I have used about every kind of lotion on the market.  All of them either do not work, are to oily feeling, or get sticky.
This does feel a little sticky at first but then soaks in after you rub it in really well.  
I haven't had any bad reactions from this lotion.  That was my biggest fear.

I also bought the Dead Sea Mineral Night Cream and anti aging serum.  I have used these.  I haven't seen an overwhelming result like with the foot cream.  I think the most I can say about it is that my face looks to have a more even skin tone.  I haven't noticed wrinkles going away or pore getting smaller.

All in all I like these products.  
I found them in a discount store where all products go go die, I'm sorry to say.   I will be returning to the store to buy some more of the foot cream, I hope they still have some left.

No comments:

Post a Comment