Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dance Central 1, 2, & 3

I have all 3 Dance Centrals for the Xbox.   I love dancing and picked the first one up because I like the way the players looked. 
I have played other dance games on the Xbox and Wii but this I must confess is my favorite of all. 
I can pick my favorite character to play with.  In other games you get this crazy looking neon person that you cant pick if you want to be them or not.
I can say I really enjoy the 3rd Dance Central because not only can you dance as part of the game there is a story mode.  2 hours flew past last night as I danced my way through the levels of the game.   I bought all the dancing games to help me lose weight.  I think this game is going to be a great asset for me.  I get bored rather easily with workouts and this really made the dancing interactive and engaging.
Some of the moves are difficult, but others were fun.   Doing some of the dances took me back in my mind of when I did them as a teen.   And others I had never seen before and loved trying to learn.
I've only been doing the easy mode.  I'm happy there are 3 levels so when this isn't hard for me anymore I can step it up and learn some more moves. :)

If any of you decide to get this game I hope you love it as much as I do.  I love all 3 of them but like I said I think the story mode is a great idea in the 3rd one.

No comments:

Post a Comment